Netgear Nighthawk AC2300 Dual Band Wi-Fi router Setup
How to update the Netgear Nighthawk AC2300 Dual Band Wi-Fi router?
Update process of the Netgear is usually recommended to be done from the web interface of the routerlogin.net. Traditional method of finding the latest firmware of the router has now been replaced by the sophisticated method of updating the router by the checking method. Now, the interface of the routerlogin.net has configured with the check option which allows the user to directly check the new firmware through the management page of the Netgear Router.
Netgear Router Login process takes the user directly to the menu dashboard of the router from where the user gets the convenience to easily check the available firmware within the device. Netgear Router login process allows the user to directly interact with the various features which can improve the performance of the router in an appropriate manner.
The Executives usually recommends the user to manually upload the Firmware to the router.
Steps to update the Netgear Nighthawk AC2300 Dual Band Wi-Fi router
- Before updating the router of the Netgear, make sure that your connection is stable or your device is getting a steady amount of Wi-Fi signals within the device.
- Now, launch a browser in your Wi-Fi device connected to the Network.
- Enter www.routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1 as the URL of the browser. Reload the page if you are getting any failure while connecting the Netgear Router login window.
- Hit enter and Netgear Router login window will get appear on the screen.
- Mention the username as well as the password within the respective credentials. Type “admin” as the default username and “password” on the password field. The user is allowed to change the password of the router but not the username.
- Click on the login button of your Netgear Router login window to get to the basic home page of your device
- Select Advanced tab> administration>Router Update tab.
- The page of the Router Update will get displayed.
- Click on Check button and the information of the router will get displayed on your screen.
- If the new firmware will be available then, the interface will represent a dialogue box asking the user that you want to install the new firmware or not.
- Click on yes button if you want to initialize the installation process of the firmware. As soon as you click on Yes button, the router will locate the firmware and begin the download process of the firmware update.
Note: When the firmware update process will get complete, the router will automatically get restarted. The users need not to locate the reboot button to restart the device.
How to perform Firmware update by manually uploading it on the web interface?
Firmware Update with this process is a time-duration method but still is quite common in some routers of Netgear. In this process also, the user has to go through the Netgear Router login window in order to upload the downloaded file into the device.
Steps of Firmware Update by manually uploading it into the web interface.
- Before interacting to the firmware of the routerlogin.net, first, download the firmware from the download center of the router.
- Either type www.routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1 as the URL of the browser. Netgear Router login window is going to appear.
- Type “admin” as the default username and “password” as the default password on the Netgear Router login page. Both the username as well as the password are case-sensitive.
- The home page of the Netgear will appear on the screen. Go to Advanced tab> Administration tab and then visit Router Update tab.
- The Router Update page is going to display on your screen. Locate browse tab and click on it. Find the downloaded file of the Firmware on the computer. Select it and click on the open tab.
- The moment you click on the open tab, the installation process of the router will get begin.
- Allow the installation to get finished and you will be configured with the new firmware within the router.
Note: The interruption in the mid of the process might corrupt your file and can make your router useless. After the installation process, you can also confirm the installation of the new firmware from the Router Status Page. In this method also, your device will automatically get reboot after the process.