NETGEAR Nighthawk R7000 – AC1900 Dual-Band Router Setup
How to setup NETGEAR Nighthawk R7000 – AC1900 Dual-Band Router?
Netgear Nighthawk R7000 relatively takes only 15 minutes to successfully set up within your home or office. The user can easily setup Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 through Netgear Assistant and can also do it manually with the help of the web interface of the www.routerlogin.net. Before initializing the setup process of Netgear AC1900, make sure that the computer is properly connected with the Wi-Fi network and you are absolutely acquainted with the Internet Service Provider information.
Netgear router setup
Netgear routers are configured with the easy to use web interface which is visited with the help of www.routerlogin.net. All the network configurations and wireless settings are also embedded within the web management interface of the router. It is traditional as well as the safest method to interact with the router and make any changes in it.
Steps to setup Netgear Nighthawk R7000 AC1900 router
- Plug in one end of Ethernet Cable to the modem and another end to the LAN port of the router.
- To establish a wired connection, connect one end of Ethernet Cable to the system and another end to the LAN port of the router.
- Now, open up your desktop connected to the internet in your home.
- Navigate www.routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1 on the address bar of the browser.
- As soon as you hit enter, Netgear router login page will appear on the screen.
- Fill up the login credentials with the correct username and the password. Type “admin” as the default username and “admin” as the default password. Click on the Login button.
- The interface of routerlogin.net will itself identify the type of internet connection provided by the ISP.
- Click on Next to continue.
- Now, choose the frequency band that you want to use for your Netgear router.
- Click on Next tab to continue.
- Go through the wireless settings. Assign your router with the network name and Wifi password.
- Choose the security type and if you wish to change the router password then type the password in the password field.
- At last click on the Apply button to apply the changes you have made.
- The interface will congratulate you on the succession of the Netgear router setup.
Steps to setup Netgear Nighthawk R7000 AC1900 router through Netgear Up App
- Visit the app store of your Android device and search for Netgear Up app. Download the application by clicking on the Download button.
- Now go to the settings, tap on Wi-Fi tab and search the device to connect to the Wi-fi network.
- Both the network name and the router password will be mentioned on the router label. Identify the network name and type down the password in the password field to successfully connect your router.
- Now, follow the instructions to install the router and connect to your internet.
Matt Donovan, graduate in BCA and right now working as a content writer.