Netgear Orbi RBK50 — Orbi AC3000 Tri-band Wi-Fi
Tri-band Wi-Fi is similar to a virtual wire which provides three wireless bands to accommodate more number of devices on the same network promising maximum speeds to all the connected devices. The tri-band WiFi powering the Netgear Orbi comes with 1.7 Gbps 5 GHz band for extending Internet speeds to Netgear Orbi satellites. The other two bands of the Netgear Orbi serve the Wi-Fi devices connected to your Netgear Orbi network.
Therefore, the tri band Wi-Fi technology of the Netgear Orbi ensures that the Netgear Orbi WiFi System provides – a reliable Wi-Fi coverage along with maximum Internet speed throughout the desired area of your house.
Also, the tri band Wi-Fi technology of Netgear Orbi lets it connect automatically and simultaneously to all the Wi-Fi-enabled devices in your home. With the Netgear Orbi tri band Wi-Fi, it is easier to place the router and satellites without any need of placing them within their line of sight.
How to sync your Netgear Orbi AC3000 Tri-band Wi-Fi router and satellite?
Follow the below mentioned steps to sync your Netgear Orbi router and the satellite, before that you must ensure that both the Netgear Orbi router as well as satellite are receiving power.
- First, Press the Sync button on the Netgear router and then within the next two minutes, press the Sync button on the satellite as well.
- After this, move on to sync the LEDs on the Netgear Orbi router and the satellite by pressing the Sync button.
- Following this, the ring LEDs on your Netgear Orbi satellite and router will light.
- Netgear Orbi Router will pulse white light which indicates that the Netgear Orbi router is all set to sync with the satellite.
- LEDs on the satellite will light the following light and indication about the sync process:
- Solid amber light – it indicates that the Netgear Orbi router and satellite must be placed closer to each other.
- Solid magenta light - If the LED rings light solid magenta for about three minutes, that means your Netgear Orbi router and satellite have failed to sync and you will have to start again.
- Solid blue light - If the LED rings emit solid blue light for almost three minutes that means your Netgear Orbi router and satellite have successfully synced.